WE TAKE OUR ROLE SERIOUSLY AT MANDROS PAINTING
Our mission is to maintain the highest standards in quality, safety, and workmanship by continuously investing in rigorous training and a development programs that set us apart from other coating companies.
NACE NACE I, NACE II, NACE III Certified
For 25 years, the NACE International Coating Inspector Program has set the standard for inspections in the protective coatings industry and is the world’s most recognized coating inspector certification program.
The NACE CIP program, the most complete training curriculum in the industry, is the first international certification program designed to improve the overall quality of inspections performed reducing the impact of corrosion.
Requirements of a NACE Certified Coating Inspector-Level 3 is successful completion of both CIP Level 1 and CIP Level 2, two years or work experience and success in a Peer Review Examination. CIP training instills the processes of observing, documenting, and reporting as tools that ensure that coating systems are installed within the intended design parameters and emphasizes industry practices and standards.
SSPC QP1 + QP2
SSPC QP1 and QP2 certification is a nationally recognized program that evaluates the practices of industrial painting contractors in key areas of safety, quality and project management. The complex nature of coating systems and the specific surface preparations required for these systems have made the QP 1 and 2 guidelines vital to the longevity of applied protective coatings.
Extensive competence in four key areas:
- Management of Hazardous Paint Removal Projects
- Technical Capabilities Related to Hazardous Paint Removal
- Personnel Qualifications and Training
- Safety and Environmental Compliance Programs
Ability to perform surface preparations and coating application in the field on complex industrial and marine structures, such as:
- Food and beverage facilities
- Off-shore drilling
- Power generation facilities
- Petro / chemical plants
- Storage tanks
- Ships maintenance
- Waste water treatment facilities
NIICAP AS 1 + AS 2 Certification
Mandros Painting is proud to be 1 of 3 companies worldwide to currently hold both AS 1 + AS 2 Certifications
NIICAP is an industry designed and managed auditing program which includes extensive administrative pre-audit review and communications; on-site audit (shop and field); at least one on-site audit event and observation of the contractor during a job-in-progress; and a post audit debrief.
- Minimize re-work and call-backs.
- Increased owner satisfaction.
- Best practices are developed and utilized to increase asset life and improve asset performance.
- Quality ultimately has a positive effect on net revenue.
- Reduce time and process of finding, vetting and selecting qualified contractors.
- Improve asset life and performance reduces non-productive time, turnarounds and shutdowns.
Reduced Risk & Improve Safety (HSE – Health, Safety & Environmental)
- Supports existing HSE and corporate responsibility programs. Companies can utilize quality applicators who understand and adhere to HSE culture.
- Provides concrete and convenient data for HSE audits.
Improved Quality Through Best Practices & Industry-Developed Audit Standards
- NIICAP is industry-designed and managed. All technical aspects, audit checklists and auditor qualifications are created by a collective group of third party owner and contractor experts.
- Best practices defined and shared by third party/independent groups with complete confidentiality.
- Real-time information and audit data will be available for participating contractors.
The Industrial Painting Committee (IPC) is an industry peer group, nearly fifty years old, comprised of a maximum of twenty member companies. All members are industrial contractors, and are represented at the meeting by their owner, most often the President/CEO. The IPC meets twice a year, and is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence for all member companies. Its core values are those of lawful operational integrity, unselfish sharing of wisdom, knowledge and experience, and successful growth and prosperity.
The premier global association for the water jetting and industrial vacuuming industries, leading in safety, best practices, new technology and applications, education and training.