Here at Mandros, we place the highest importance on the health and safety of our employees. Our commitment to safe practices extends from management downward. Every worker on every team is focused on preventing accidents, occupational illnesses and injuries. In fact, our commitment to safety has made us a proud recipient of the 2015 Wyoming Governor’s Safety Award.
We take pride in the fact that we want our workers to come home safe. That’s what I see in Mandros.
-Wyoming Governor, Matt Mead
Mandros’ management is fully invested in providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees. That means we take steps to control hazards with training, safe working tools, machinery and the use of personal protective equipment.
Each employee is required to work safely at all times, and to take on a personal responsibility for preventing accidents, injury and occupational illnesses. To that end, we’ve made a commitment to an open process of safety consultation and cooperation between management and employees.
We also work tirelessly to improve safety in the workplace through ongoing research, standards development, training, information transfer, and advocacy.
Mandros remains steadfast in its commitment to excellence in Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE).
- Winner of the 2015 Wyoming Governor’s Safety Award.
- Employees empowered with intensive safety training and stop-job authority.
- Safety culture ingrained in every employee from the top down.
- Monthly internal job safety audits
- All Mandros employees submit behavior based safety recognition cards monthly, to keep safety at the forefront of everyone’s mind, and to keep everyone on the lookout for ways in which we can perform our jobs more safely day-in and day-out.
- Monthly company-wide safety meetings help us address current issues and keep all employees abreast of new hazards and updates to company policies.